Consulting to Implement Equitable Change
At Forward Ever, Backward Never, we can help your business, organization, committee or board create a tailored approach towards understanding issues around equity, diversity, inclusion, and mental health advocacy.
If your goal is to enhance your work and leadership environments, we are here to provide you with the tools, expertise and methods to take your vision from ideation to practice. This process is both collaborative and on-going. It takes both time and dedication, and will be optimized regularly to ensure that we are moving the needle in a positive and effective manner.
We believe that diversity or inclusion cannot happen without equity; it is the core belief that informs how we go through our days - as advocates, and as the oppressed. But how is it measured? We support organizations to not only build EDI into strategy – but to integrate it into processes, culture, and systems for real, measurable change. A focus on measurement and evaluation means that you will be able to see and track the transformation this strategy will spark within your organization.
Consulting Areas Include:
- How to Implement Change Through an Intersectional EDI (Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) lens
- Policy & Program Analysis & Audit
- Creating Equitable & Inclusive Leadership
- Policy & Program Creation, Development & Implementation
- Policy & Program Evaluation & Assessment
Areas of Expertise:
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Mental Health Programming for Children & Youth
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion - Personal, Professional, Organizational & Systemic
- Providing Strategy for Meaningful Engagement of Women, People of Colour, Indigenous & First Nations Persons, LGBTQIA+ Folks, People Living with Disabilities, & Other Equity-Seeking Groups
- Social Justice
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Change
- Creating Inclusive Environments
- Anti-Oppressive Perspective
To learn more about our programs, pricing, and how we can help you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org